Monday 27 August 2012

Films??

Just watched the DVD last night of Martha Marcy May Marlene and they forgot to put the ending on it or ran out of money!

I suspect they didn't know how to end it and said 'Yeah it's a thinkpeice, make up your own ending'. Me I quite like a story with a beginning, middle and end. If this film had been dished up to me by a student I would have sent it back with a note 'Can you please have the guts to put an ending on this work otherwise it's an F'. It was quite a good movie up until its abrupt ending. I was quite looking forward to see what happened. Then when it just ended me and The Mrs were just left a little frustrated and slightly angry. We didn't want to think up our own ending. It's a story bloody end it!

So it was a story where a girl ran away from a cult. Was she going to go back?, get killed?or just go the mental hospital like a good girl? Miffed at the abrupt ending I made up my own ending like they wanted. Aliens came down and captured everyone in the film and used them for experiments, the end. The Mrs had a slightly different ending  - a band of squirrels kidnaps them and they have a squirrel tea party, the end.


Chief squirrel plans his ambush before the tea party for
the finale of Dave, Dee, Dozy, Mick and Titch.
*Please leave your own alternative ending in the comments box.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Squirrel ending or alien ending? I'm heading toward the squirrel tea party myself.

      Delete