Monday 6 August 2012

No Posts

No I don't have Olympic fever, since I heard Blur on the opening ceremony i have not set eyes on the thing. Who cares? It was only on because my mother in law was here and she's from the UK and all that.  And it's not that I've got  nothing to say it's just that I've discovered Garage band on the computer belonging to the Mrs. So now after teaching myself about 1% of how to use the fucking thing I think I'm some kind of genius. I'm up there with you know James Ferraro, Oneohtrix, Emeralds and Panabrite in my mind at the moment. I've got a kosmiche EP called Cosmic Storm and a single collaboration with me known as Space Monkey V (me as) Space Debris which is more bassy if you know what I mean. If  I ever figure out how to upload stuff onto the interweb I might unleash some of it upon you. On my i-pod it's got covers and everything. It was a little weird listening to me on the train this morning. Once Cosmic Storm finished I thought now I'll compare it to something modern. I played it next to Skyramps (Oneohtrix/Mark McGuire collaboration) Flight Simulator and well that bought me down to earth a little. Fuck that track has so much electricity powering through it it's fantastic.  Note to self compare ones self to lesser lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment